What If I Don’t Know the Kind of Product Label I Need?
Product labels are all around us, from vitamins and shampoo bottles to warning labels and barcodes. But, if you’ve never ordered product labels for a specific product, one that may differ in materials than the other products you have to offer, it can be difficult knowing what kind of label you need, including the material it is made from and the adhesive used to stick it to said product. At Top Labels, Inc., we can help you figure this out, so you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the best materials and adhesives for your products. This is how.
What Material Goes With What?
When it comes to choosing the best material for your product labels, it’s all about the products. Different materials work best for different products, settings, and uses. Some things to consider is:
- The product material—is it plastic, glass, metal, etc.?
- Where the product will be used—is the environment wet, dry, hot, cold, indoors, outdoors?
- How frequently the product will be used—is it a barcode that only serves one purpose or a label on the back of a shampoo bottle that’ll be squeezed, handled, and wet time and time again?
- The purpose of the label—does it need to survive harsh conditions to warn someone about something or does it just need to be scanned once at the time of its purchase?
- The time frame—how long do you need the label to last and why?
Answering these questions can help you to narrow down your options for both materials and labels. How well a product label adheres to a product is incredibly important and getting as specific as you can with these answers can help to ensure the label lasts for a long time.
Why Is This Important?
Labels serve a specific role in consumerism. They inform, they warn, they function. But if they fall off or don’t stick properly, their intended use may fall to the wayside. Determining the best label for your products is essential to ensuring your labels do what they are intended to do.
Product Labels from Top Labels, Inc.
If you’re in need of labels and you order them from us, you don’t have to worry about knowing exactly what kind of labels you need. Based on the spec information you provide us and our extensive knowledge of labels, we can help you determine the best material and adhesive for your needs. Give us a call today to learn more about our process and the labels we offer!